Weekend in Recanati discovering saffron production and the history of this village!
WEEKEND IN RECANATI DISCOVERING SAFFRON PRODUCTION AND THE HISTORY OF THIS VILLAGE!
You will arrive in Recanati, a very rich in history village surrounded by the gentle hills of Marche region.
During this trip you will meet Andrea, a very young, enthusiastic and multifaceted farmer who will get you to know all the secrets of saffron cultivation. You will also visit Recanati, the village where the famous poet Giacomo Leopardi was born and lived which has many other histories to tell. This travel is available from mid-October to mid-November, but in the rest of the year it is possible to replace the saffron harvest experience with a culinary experience based on saffron.
WHAT’ S INCLUDED
· accomodation facility (2 nights) in b& b basis (breakfast included)
· guided tour of Recanati
· entrance to the “ orto de L’ Infinito”
· saffron production experience
WHAT’ S NOT INCLUDED
· transportation from and from the destination
· transportation inside the destination
· unique ticket for all Recanati museums (9,5 € per person)
· anything not listed in the “ what’ s included” section
RURALLY TU.R.S. SRL SEMPLIFICATA