Arrival in Ascoli Piceno and hotel accommodation in the historic center. Free afternoon to discover Ascoli Piceno, and then enjoy a drink at the historic and famous Caffè Meletti, one of the most famous in Italy, and for a first taste of shopping on the streets of the old town, typical dinner at a downtown restaurant!
After breakfast this morning we drive to Monte San Giusto, in the province of Macerata, dedicated to the production of handmade shoes from the first end of the nineteenth century. You can choose these alternatives for your guided tour:
- Visit the atelier of a craftsman of the shoe that packages with higher quality materials, entirely handmade shoes and tailored. Depending on your preference a quick visit to the frescoes of the Crypt of S.Ugo, where are depicted numerous examples of the thirteenth century footwear.
- Visit the company store Fabi,
- Visit the outlets of Zengarini (Cavalli, Bluemarine, John Galliano, John Richmond, Alessandro Dalley) and Zeis Excelsa (Bikkembergs, Cult, Docksteps, Virtus),
- We suggest you go to the inside, passing through ancient villages and unique paths! Monte San Giusto is a charming small village, perched on a hill between the valley of the Cremone and the Ete and is in a panoramic position towards the sea.
In the afternoon head back to Ascoli Piceno on the Adriatic coast. Stop off at the exit of Porto Sant’Elpidio and you will find them the creme de la creme shopping: Loriblu, an incredible outlet where you will find the real Made in Italy the footwear district of Italy! Return to Ascoli Piceno and free evening with dinner at a typical restaurant and overnight.
After breakfast at the hotel we start to discover the ancient villages of the Piceno.
Grottammare and Offida. Arrived at Offida let the green old ladies in the main streets of downtown realize unique works with lace technique! And do not forget the wine! We are in the wine country of the Piceno and here let us suggest the best wine to live an interesting experience of wine tasting with light lunch! Afternoon at the ancient village on the sea of Grottammare for a romantic excursion among the many terraces and caves that overlook the sea.
Back to Ascoli for a typical dinner at one of the best local restaurants.
After breakfast at the hotel, in the morning you can take advantage of the following options:
- Visit the Company Tod’s store;
- Visit the company store Le Silla;
- Visit the Outlet center “Il Castagno” among other brands is home to flagship stores of: Début, Hugo Boss, Jeckerson, Lanciotti, de ‘Verzi, Prada, Rewarded.
- Lunch at local restaurant and restart at its destination.
The offer, amounting to EUR 349.00 per person in a double room, is valid throughout the year for a minimum of two people, and includes:
- A stay of 3 nights at a 4 star Hotel Charme of Ascoli Piceno with service B & B;
- Welcome drink at the historic Caffè Meletti;
- Experience wine tasting (light lunch: cold cuts with cheese and main course);
- 3 Typical dinners in a restaurant typical of the historical center of Ascoli Piceno;
- Lunch near the factory outlet chosen;
- Insurance Globy Incoming Base.