From the high peaks of the central Appennino, to the Adriatic Sea. But that’s not all! Le Marche is plenty of hidden treasures!
Along the way, your eyes will be pleasured with stunning views over some of the most beautiful medieval towns in Italy and coloured vineyards.
Bike tours but also wine tastings and guided tours for non-cyclists among the marvels of the Marche.
All this to complete an unforgettable long weekend of sport and culture spent with a great company.
The package includes:
- N.4 nights with full board at 4* Hotel Villa Quiete
- N.2 tastings of local products and wine in two different wineries
- Daily laundry service by Bike Division Staff
- Daily bike tours guided by Andrea Tonti and another Bike Division guide
- gpx tracks and maps of daily tours
- bike rental on request (road or e-bike)
- snacks and beverage during bike tours
- mechanical assistance
- professional sportive massage therapist on request
- daily visits and excursions for noncyclists
- basic medical insurance
1) Tour of the most beautiful villages in Italy: the wonderful Macerata, Morrovalle and Montecosaro
60 km | 800 m+
2) The hills of the Marca Maceratese, Cingoli with its terrace on the Marche and the Macchia delle Tassinete
52 km | 600m+;
3) Il Conero: the pearl of the Adriatic, the villages and lands of Rosso Conero DOCG
60 km | 700m+.
Price per person in double € 990,00
in shared occupancy
Kids 12-16 y.o.€ 470,00
Kids 3-12 y.o. € 400,00
- Single supplement € 30/night
- Bike Rental: road bike € 30/day; e-road
- bike € 40/day
- Massage sess.: 1/2hour€ 30 - 1h € 50
The package doesn't include: